“For me, food is about memories, feelings, emotions, and so is Le Bernardin, it’s not just a restaurant.” – Eric Ripert
If you’re a fish lover, this is the place to be!
Le Bernardin is renowned for its delectable menu of treasures straight from the sea. It’s been a bastion of culinary excellence for over 20 years, which, one could say, is largely due to the fact that Eric Ripert has served as its head chef since the very beginning.
$87 – $150+
- Mon-Thu, noon-2:30pm & 5:15pm-10:30pm
- Fri, noon-2:30pm & 5:15pm-11pm
- Sat, 5:15pm-11pm
Jackets required for gentlemen in the main dining room; recommended in the lounge.
- 7th Av (B,D,E), plus 1 block walk
- 50th St (1,2), plus 1 block walk
- 49th St (N,Q,R,W), plus 1 block walk
- Michelin 3-star
- World’s 50 Best Restaurants